Thanks so much for looking. Be sure to leave a comment, if you think it would encourage my heart.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tah-Dah


Summer is quickly winding down and we are having to gear up for school. It is time to actually begin using the Tah-Dah list that I love so much. I want to share it with you here, but am so new to this that I am not exactly sure how to do it. I have gotten tons of ideas and inspiration from others and want to do my part to inspire someone.

It is fun for me to write things on this list and I love to look at it.

I write the day's date at the top of the page. Today's MIT's are "Today's Most Important Things." They could be "Smile, Laugh, and Pray." They could be "Pray to God, Kiss my husband, Hug my children." They are the three things that you absolutely know you need to get done that day!

I try to write down the other things that I need to do under the Tah-Dah heading. I like that name. It reminds me that I have accomplished something in my small part of the world. Insignificant to others, but achievement to me. I highlight through the things I have accomplished for the day.

I try to work on memorizing scripture. It gets more complicated the older I get. So, I read the scripture each time I see my list. My scripture for the day might change or it might stay the same for a few days or weeks.

Under the Miscellaneous Notes, I put just that. It might contain things that need to be added to tomorrow's Daily Docket, or a movie a friend mentioned, or a song I want to download, or a word I want to find in the dictionary.

I love it as it is today. Next week, I might add something or change it. I do love change. Feel free to use it as inspiration to make your own with whatever makes you smile when you see your mundane list of things that need to get done that day.


findJoyintheJourney
-kym^

No comments: