Thanks so much for looking. Be sure to leave a comment, if you think it would encourage my heart.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterland Farm

Two of the four of us spent Wednesday at Yesterland Farm. It is a Christmas Tree Farm that added pumpkins several years ago. We had never been there before, and it was a really fun day. Kylee brought a friend, which only added to the fun. We got up early, packed our lunch, and headed to Canton, where the farm sits. We went on a hayride, picked a pumpkin, visited the mercantile shop, sat in a teepee, learned about pumpkins and pumpkin farmers, and had a great picnic lunch. Kylee rode a roller coaster, rode a ferris wheel, slid on a giant, blow-up slide, participated in duck races, petted some farm animals, and played on the play ground.


Doesn't this look like it should be the front of my house?

Too bad Kylee and John didn't have much fun, huh?


Loving Life!







I even got a few fun pictures to add to my collection. I have three empty frames on my old window hanging in the living room. I didn't plan it, but the three that are there are pictures of red things. I am pretty sure, I am going to have to add the red fire truck to it.


So, what about y'all? Have you visited a pumpkin patch yet this fall? What other fun fall things have you done?


4 comments:

Mills' Menus said...

Love the pictures, and I have done nothing. I live vicariously through you... lol

Harper said...

Thanks for the snapshot of your day. And, I have also done nothing. I've been pretty preoccupied with the Rangers this fall.

kymharper said...

Tami, You are so funny! You do plenty. You just don't think I'd be interested in what you've done. You are wrong about that.

Honey, I know you have been preoccupied! That all ends tonight. Hope it is a happy ending. : )

Kylee said...

Hey mom I love how your blog is coming!! That farm was a BLAST even though that roller coaster was very small it was super fun and that was the first feris wheel I have ever bee on. Good day that was